Beginning of Fishiki

Hello, Welcome to fishiki. I have been slowly putting together my blog over the past few days and I'm still trying to piece everything together so please excuse the dust. Once I have everything together I have a lot of adventures, pictures and videos I want to put up as soon as possible. I also have a few products that I'd like to share that have really helped me begin my fly fishing life as well. I'd love to hear from anyone and everyone about their recent fly fishing trips and adventures. I look forward to sharing fishiki with everyone and our passion for fly fishing. Fishiki is a group of friends and family that have just recently been introduced to fly fishing over the past few years. After a few years out on the water I want to share some of our memories, techniques, and places we love to fish. Trust me when I say we are not experts, we are just the average Joes doing our best to avoid tangles, snags and get into a few fish. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look into our world. -Mike Clemmer

Comments

Popular Posts